1. Only some people can gain entry to The Cult of Clever, but everyone must believe.
2. We have studied at the Special Places. Therefore, we are special.
3. We are cleverer than you. Therefore, we can say what you should do.
4. We do not believe in commonsense: it is too common.
5. We do not believe in intuition: it is too emotional.
6. Science is the font of all knowledge; knowledge is very important.
7. We have leaders. What the leaders say is not to be questioned.
8. If you are not with us, you are against us.
9. If you are not with us, you are against everyone else as well.
10. We have clever books for you to read and clever methods for you to use. Doing this will make you a better person, and may gain you entry to The Cult of Clever.
“Uh, I think I’ll pass on that one thanks.”