My nominations for the @edublogs http://edublogawards.com/2013/11/19/nominations/
- Best individual blog: @HeyMissSmith http://heymisssmith.blogspot.co.uk/ for being funny, experimental and always nailing it.
- Best group blog: Jo Baker @jobaker9 http://9picsaday.blogspot.co.uk/ art cubed, art shared, art inspired.
- Best new blog: Save the Arts in Schools for trying to save the arts in schools, basically http://savetheartsinschools.wordpress.com/
- Best teacher blog: @Cherryl-kd http://cherrylkd.wordpress.com/ for a clarity of thought, spoken from the heart
- Best library / librarian blog: Mélanie McGilloway http://librarymice.com/ for sharing great books and being a great librarian
- Most influential blog post of the year: @ClassroomTruths for not a single word wasted http://www.truthfulclassroom.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/primary-elephants-policy-is-dull-we-are.html
- Best individual tweeter: Laura McInerney @miss_mcinerney for her fascinating live tweet sessions
- Best twitter hashtag: #teacherROAR for sterling work on behalf of teachers
- Best educational use of a social network: @EYTalking for sharing ideas amongst the Early Years community
- Lifetime achievement: Andrew Old @oldandrewuk for sheer dedication and longevity http://teachingbattleground.wordpress.com/